What is Homesteaders?
Homesteaders is a nonprofit organization established for long term Rocky Flats employees, both active, past, or retired, and their immediate families, in order to foster:
- communication and fellowship
- the spirit of mutual helpfulness
- well being , usefulness, and retirement satisfaction of the members
- participation in activities that are of service to the local community and of value to its welfare
How Do I Join Homesteaders
Membership to Homesteaders is open to:
- Past employees of the Rocky Flats Plant (including long-term disability employees)
- Each retired employee of the Rocky Flats Plant (any operating contractor, or Department of Energy)
- A surviving spouse of (A) or (B) above
Dues are due by October 1 and if not received by December 15, the members name will be dropped from membership and the mailing list for The Homesteaders Newsletter.
Current Dues are $5.00 per year.
To join Homesteaders, complete the Dues Submittal Form and send with payment to:
11549 W. 59th Place
Arvada, CO 80004-4215